I’ve released Paperwork 2.0.1. This is a bug-fixes-only version.
Main changes are:
- GTK: Fix: take into account that document IDs may not be the expected date+time format (no uncaught exception must be raised in that case)
- Model: Fix: When the user move a page, they may actually be creating a new document.
- GTK: doclist: Fix: When the document list, scroll to the currently-opened document.
- Import: Don’t use the same name for recursive importer and single importer (#940).
- Import: If the single file importer has matched a file to import, make sure the recursive one doesn’t match it too (#940).
- Windows: poppler.memory: work around suspected memory leak regarding Gio.MemoryInput.new_from_data()
- Fix: When thumbnail are deleted by user action, never send them to trash, really delete them instead.
- Make sure text files (hOCR) are encoded in UTF-8
- Logs archive + bug report: by default, report the logs of the last 2 previous sessions too
- settings/calibration: Disable the calibration settings button if no scanner is selected
- shell: cmd.import: When many importers match, make it clearer to the user that an input is required.
Detailed ChangeLog can be found here: