I’ve released Paperwork 1.3.1. It is bugfx-only release.
Main changes regarding binary builds are:
- Flatpak: Updated to Gnome 3.34
- Flatpak: The build for i386 is not updated anymore. Gnome SDK 3.34 + Flatpak-build 1.0.5 made it harder for me to build it. Since statistics show that most (if not all) users of Flatpak are on amd64, I don’t think it’s worth my time fixing the i386 build. If someone needs a i386 or arm version, they can still get one from Flathub.
- Windows: All packages (poppler, GTK, etc) have been updated to the latest versions in Msys2.
Main changes in the backend are:
- Backend: Check if thumbnail file is writable before updating it (thanks to
- Backend: Make indexation more resilient to errors (corrupted PDFs, etc).
- Backend: chkdeps: look for Libinsane (no known package yet)
Main changes in the frontend are:
- Add spanish translations (thanks to Iñigo Figuero)
- Frontend: Fix multi-scan dialog / scanning from feeder
- Frontend: When looking for the scanner, if the exact ID is not found,
fix fall back code
- Frontend: About dialog: Add patrons
As usual, information regarding Paperwork installation and updating can
be found at
Windows version is available here: