Fujitsu scansnap ix500 not recognized

Hey There,

using version 2.0.2-61-g0130d69c on win10-64 my scanner fujitsu ix500 is not recognized - neither connected by USB-2, nor wifi.

paperwork_stable_installer.exe was not able to upload. That’s why I’m here :wink:

If you have any suggestions, that would be great.
If you have questions, let me know. I am pleased to answer as good as i can :wink:

Thx, kind regards, Arris

Hello,

If I remember correctly, on Windows, not all Fujistu scanners come with WIA2 or TWAIN support. Have you checked that your scanner is supported by any non-Fujistu applications at all ? (for instance, in Windows 10, you can check for WIA2 support by trying to use the application “fax and scan” provided with Windows)

Regarding the bug report upload, I was doing some maintenance on the server this week-end which may explain why it didn’t work. You’ll have better luck uploading the bug report during the week I think :slight_smile:

Best regards,

relatet WIA2/TWAIN: you are right. The scanner is listed in Print-Scanner Admin page, but trying to select ix500 in the Windows-Scanner app throws an error.
Anything I can do on a short run about this?

So if it helps you, I’ll rerun ironscanner-master. :wink:
Thx for your quick response. :+1:
Best regards,

ironscanner: upload report still fails :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Except switching to Linux, well … not really, sorry

My bad. It was due to a slight misconfiguration of the reverse-proxy on the way to openpaper.work. It’s fixed.