Feature request: Scanner calibration

I use an A3 scanner (Brother MFC_J6920DW) which has an A3 Flatbed with a centrally aligned document feeder. This means I have to re-calibrate any time I need to switch between the two modes. This is, to say the least, somewhat inconvenient.
Would it be possible to have more than 1 calibration setting for this and similar devices?
For me. this would make an already brilliant application perfect!

Would having a calibration for each scanner source fix your problem ?

Yes, I very much think it would.
Paul N

Hi Jerome, I’ve just started using the appimage 2.1.3.dev318+gfef1ed41.d20230411. I notice that the various scanner calibration options are implemented, for which, thank you very much. However, I’m sorry to have to report that they do not work.
While I can perform the various calibrations, it would seem that the last one performed is the one that is used by all scanner choices. e.g. If I calibrate the flatbed (top left) and then the centrally aligned - Duplex scanner (central as expected), then scan from the flatbed, I get a duplex scan with a blank left page and the scanned document correctly aligned on the second page.
If I align with the flatbed and then do a duplex scan from the feeder, both pages are offset to the right, i.e. aligned for the flatbed. The calibrations do not stay with the scanning selection.
So essentially, the situation is as it was before. I have to re-calibrate with every change from faltbed to document feeder. :o(

@pnewbery I haven’t implemented the per-source calibration yet :slight_smile:
The selector you see if just to select the source to do the calibration, but calibration remains global for now.