Export all OCRed files at once

Hello,
Thank you for the wonderful software. I have tried multiple softwares ( including paid ones) and none gives as accurate result as open paperwork.
One can import multiple files at once but is there anyway I can export all OCRed files at once ?

Hello,

Unfortunately there is not. The only option at the moment would be to write your own script and use paperwork-shell.

I guess it’s something that can be added later. I’m wondering: in what file/folder format would you want it ?

• a huge zip file containing all the documents as PDF ?
  • a folder with all the documents as PDF in it ?
  • something else ?

Hi,
I have cbz files, so basically all images.
In order to import images, I might have to extract all cbz files, & that might take much time.
So I have no problem converting cbz to pdf first.
So I guess second option will do -> a folder with all the documents as pdf in it.
I know basic programming, but have no idea how to run paperwork-shell.
All I want is OCR in mass, and save in mass.
Thank you.

Ok, noted. Actually there is already a ticket in the bug tracker regarding this feature. However it won’t happen before Paperwork 2.1.

I’ve also had a look at the CBZ file format. It looks like it shouldn’t be too hard to add support for it in Paperwork 2.x. However, again, it won’t happen before Paperwork 2.1. I’ve added a ticket in the bug tracker about that.

1 Like